Monday, December 24, 2007

C E N C A L O K : Episode 101

I've reached my 101 post for this blogsite...phew!

Over the months, I've been rambling and crapping too much. But I don't care...this site is supposed to be unedited and informal, ryte?

Sometimes, I have to squeeze juice out of my brain to blog. Sometimes, it just flows out. And sometimes, there are too many things to blog about and you don't even know where to start from.

It's not always easy to blog about serious facts, so that's why I prefer to blog spontaneously or just impromptu. I'll talk just about everything. From fictions, to movies, to musics, day-to-day life events, to politics...bla...bla..bla..

Unlike my other blogsites, this space is like my little sanctuary zone. Infact, this blogspace is part of my little experimental project. The existance of this site is to see how far I'm communicating to myself and the people around me. Communication is part of our daily lives. Humans communicate variously. Be it with LANs gaming, internet messaging, phones, text messaging, emails; they are all forms or ways of interaction.

Thus, these form of knowledge management that we exchange ideas, we view perspectives of others, we discover new things, we meet new people and we understand about ourselves and others better. We improved our social skills and the most priority is that we foster friendships.

I've realised how powerful blogging is. How technology has improved so much that you don't need to be physically to be in office just to be at work! Unfortunately, there are people who think that blogging is just another reason to waste time and it just doesn't serve any purpose at all. Pity to those who don't blog and worse to those who abuse this wonderful invention.

There are always pros and cons to everything. But it's how we embrace technology to benefit ourselves in so many positive ways. Rants and rambles, your daily diary, your place to let out your feelings, are what people is generally stereotyping with blogging. But I do see other reasons that we can take advantage of this powerful tool.

I wonder what else can blogging do to your life?

That reminds me of something. I'm supposed to start a travel blog for someone, but she's not here at the moment.