Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Farewell to a GREAT guy!


Today we gave a farewell lunch treat for Idris, the IT geek! And oh, you really can eat, huh?!


Thanks to Datin Ruby aka Wonder Woman for arranging the meeting and proposing the makan place. We went to Magic Wok and I had to apologise for turning up late...huhu..


Too bad, the rest of the buddies weren't available, but yet, lunch-ing in a smaller group are far more better, I think. :P

Looking at the menu, Nasi Goreng Belacan was all I can think at that moment. Idris had Pineapple Rice, while the ladies indulged themselves with fried prawns, tomyam, bla-bla-bla...ooooooohhh!



My Nasi Goreng Belacan



Idris grubbing his Pineapple Rice

Queen Amidala & Wonder Woman with the seafood spread..



Partners in crime?

Thank you Idris, for being....

  • there when I need you
  • being my t-break partner (when i'm alone)
  • offering me your cigarettes (when I have none)
  • trouble shooting my computers (when i'm IT dumbed)
  • for the lunch dates we had (when no one wants to date me out..huhu)
  • for staying up late nights and doing the guitar chords
  • the jamming sessions we had (when you have exam papers to sit!)
So, to my dear Idris, wish you all the best in your new career move and congrats for finally passing the exams and obtaining a stunning double-degree qualifications that you have always wanted.

I really envy your determination. Farewell, lad.

ps: This the guy who carried his army dog-tag into the examination room, coz he lost his IC. I don't think that was very smart...HAHA! (Refer to this post)