Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thank you for making me feel special..but i don't think I am.

"Ur special.seri0usly."

The text message appeared...and I'm dumbfounded.

Amazingly, I didn't expect that compliment at all. I don't fit the bill, seriously. Am I that special? Why am I so special?

I have to admit that, this is not the first time happening. I am completely puzzled over things that had turned out. I was hoping for a blissful and sincere friend relationship with women I got to know, but sometimes circumstances changed the whole scenario.

Have I been too nice, too sweet, too accommodating that I had advertently giving everyone a wrong impression? If that's the case, then ladies, I am deeply sorry to have caused the stir. I don't want to be accused of giving false hope.

I do not want to hurt you, nor do I want to hurt the friendship. But, we have to set our emotional boundaries straight.

Why it always landed like this with the opposite gender I met?

I don't mean any harm, but yet, why must they harm themselves?

Human emotions are very complicated, I concur. It double the takes when you are not only dealing with your own emotion, but also others.

ps: I shall forget the things you've said just now and I am sorry if I have hurt your feelings. Whatever it is, I am still here to be your friend.