Friday, June 29, 2007

48 hours - With no sleep!

I'm a ZOMBIE...

The past few days were mad. It's as crazy as hell! F**K

I just don't understand why these clients are making life so miserable for everyone? Kalo project tu just cudn't make it, then IT JUST WON'T MAKE IT! You can't change that fact. The only hope is miracles to happen...And I don't think it will.

I have been up working for the past 2 days without sleep. At 9pm earlier, was my 48 hours mark for not being asleep. Hey, should my name be 'carved' in the Guinness Book of Record for being the most committed slave worker?? Hahaha! -

I have predicted and foresee these probs arising. I can 'smell' bad things happening. How true it was. I'm shacked! I just want my beauty sleep , that's all...

To my friends,

I'm sorry if I did not chat with you..
I'm sorry I didn't call nor answer to your calls....
I'm sorry if I have missed reading your emails...
I'm sorry if I ignored you...
I'm sorry if I did not smile at you...
I'm sorry to what I did to myself.

I learnt from mistakes...and hope I shall remember that.

*Yawnz*

I'm sorry I don't have anymore strength to write this time.
I can't think straight anymore.
Everything in a daze now..
And I'm heading to bed.

Soon, it's gonna be hell again in 2 days time..
And I knew it.
My prediction never fails me
And it has never been.

Wish me luck...and shall I survive.

nitey

...ZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzz...****