Sunday, August 12, 2007

The week ahead

My horoscope for today: 12 August 2007, Sunday

"It's one of those days when you're slammed at work and then have to deal with a few too many tasks at home. It's a good thing you're so organized, or you'd be tearing your hair out. Take a few minutes to chill before bed."

Weekend ended so fast! It seems I don't enjoy weekends anymore.

Saturday made a trip to client's office to sort out projects planning for the next few weeks. Schedules slightly delayed due to construction work extension of time. Client has already settled progress payments. So, cash flow for the company shouldn't be affected till end of this month. Monday will make trips to banks. Other projects clearances targetted to obtain by this week. So should be prepared for phonecalls from authorities.

Tuesday planning to visit Jln Keli. Need to inspect the premises to prepare for the upcoming BCA inspection next week. Wonder what's the outcome of the site. Yvonne has not got back to me with anything. I hope the checklist given is useful.

Today, didn't do much of anything. I slept most of the day. Maybe later need to prepare documents for tomorrow's PUB submissions for Jln Keli and Bridport Ave.

I wonder what's happening with Yong's Holland Park project? Kept texting me last Friday. Yong's projects have been stagnant for the pass few months. Does he know what to do next? He better be, or else....

I guess, that's it for today, at least.

Oh yah, Liverpool beat Aston Villa 2-1...Hehehe..