Monday, July 2, 2007

Yess! At last, I did it again...

Phew! After the agonies I had to go thru...it's finally over!

And this is what my horoscope said today...

July 02, 2007
Thank goodness for people like you. You always have something up your
sleeve, even when it comes to a situation that seems like a dead end. Once this
is over, pat yourself on the back -- repeatedly.


I have to admit this project was painstaking. Even at that very last minute, changes kept cropping up! I was under constant pressure before lunch time. The client kept calling, the authority was not being co-operative, the builder was too slow coallating the documents, idiots calling my phone asking stoopid questions which i lead them to unreasonable answers...hahaha! (serve them right!)

I was not myself for a moment. My God! Time was ticking away. I have to send out these before noon and I can't wait any longer. I have to break the rules this time and prepared to take risk. Infact, I'm a risk taker after all...and so I did.

Used my 'secret weapon' - Anticipate the move, aim and strike it hard! Yups! That's my trade secret.

Finally, the project is completed. The building is officially opened. The landlord can start their business immediately, and my client standing in awed!

"How did you do that?" and I said "If only you would listen to me the other time, and we wouldn't be in this mess. I have to do this just to save you!"

It's all in a day's work. So, while you are reading this, I'm still patting my back! HAHA!

Good boy, Zue..Goood boy! - Woof! Woof!

One project's over...and many more to come. Ok, need to send them my bills now....

How I love my job!