Monday, May 19, 2008

10 random facts about me

I've been tagged...arrgghh!

1) I'm a lefthanded. I always have problems writting in school.
2) I'm a horoscopes fanatic. I read them daily.
3) I love tea. That's why I enjoy tea-breaks (Lame)
4) I'm always 21 year-old. (So stop asking about my age)
5) What is my cartoon character?? I'm like spongebob. We are separated twins!

6) My hobby is sleeping. I'll sleep whenever I have the chance.
7) I hate crowds. I avoid shopping malls. I prefer placidity.
8) Don't ask me something that I don't know. Chances I will try to find the answer for you.
9) I used to sing in the bathroom until my mummy said she don't need another radio.
10) I hate durians. The smell makes me want to puke!

Thank you for your interest. I hope that will make you understand me better. :)

Chow!